Wednesday, November 5, 2008

DOTCOM The latest scope of largest income.

The days coming is the era of dotcoms..I didnt mean that the dotcoms are presently not a big era.I mean that dotcoms are in their highest growth rate and that may be the reason why i am making a blog .But where is the income coming from .Yest it do creates a lots of oppertunities to create income and thats why liaisonsglobe has come as my blog name.It was the name proposed to my firm which was proposed to start in januvary 2009.But due the present financial status and due to studies i quit the plan.But defenitely i was sure thaat it was gonna create me atleast 30lakhs an year..www.liaisonsglobe.com THis was my room space .SPEaking of selecting such an e-space I want to mention that i was really a room space for my buziness ,,as the shopping complex was universal and was at everyones home and it charged me very less.Taking a space in a nearby shopping complex in town would make me to spent in lakhs..Thts this idea came.Bt as usual u may be having a doubt that whether this site wil fetch me big money where lots of other sites are there..Here is where the secret of my bussiness stays..TO be continued...

No comments: